The QUAM CPB is a Positive Choke Valve. No Handwheel requested for this model.
CPB is the Choke Valve suitable for installation on Christmas Trees, Choke & Kill or Production/Manifolds
- API-6A (Up to PSL-4)
- PED 2014-68-EU
- ATEX 2014-34-EU
- MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC
Download the tech bulletin
- Trim Design - Positive Choke are control valves with fixed flow bean. Regulation is obtained with the replacement of a calibrated flow bean screwed inside the body.
- Erosion Resistant Trim - Valve Trim can be supplied in Hardened Stainless Steel or Solid Tungsten Carbide to provide the best wearing resistance
- Metal To Metal Sealing - Without soft parts it is improved sealing performance with any process fluid
- Exceed PR-2 Requirements - N/A
- Exceptional Flow Control - Valve Trim is designed to perform an accurate Flow Control
- Customized End To End Dimensions - The possibility to customize end to end dimensions allow the users an easy replacement without pipeworks
- Heavy Duty Construction - Valve is specially designed to improve reliability, Italian origin of Forging materials is the guarantee of Valve quality
- Easy & Safe Maintenance - Special considerations in design are made to permit a safe disassembly of the pressure containing components
- No Special Tools - CPB valves disassembly can be executed without any Special Tool, only Standard Wrenches are requested
- 100% ITALIAN MANUFACTURING - QUAM Valves are Engineered and Manufactured entirely in Italy
|Flow bean replecement
|Valve Size Range
|API-6A From 1 13/16" through 11"
ANSI From 2" through 12"
|Valve Pressure Ratings
|API-6A From 2.000 through 20.000 PSI
ANSI From 150 through 2500 lbs
|Flanged, Studded, Buttweld, Hub or Customized Connections, Hummer union
|Oil, Natural Gas, Water and any combination of them
|-60° C to +250° C
|ANSI/FCI Class IV as standard
Class V & VI available on request