The QUAM PCE Series is a (external) Sleeve & Cage Choke Valve complete with Electric Actuator (Electric Actuator available on request)
PCE is the Choke Valve suitable for installation on Christmas Trees, Choke & Kill or Production/Water injection Manifolds with High pressure Drop applications as well as suitable for Severe Service applications.
- API-6A (Up to PSL-4)
- PED 2014-68-EU
- ATEX 2014-34-EU
- MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC
Download the tech bulletin
- Trim Design - Ported Cage with External Sleeve trim design is available with Equal % or Linear characteristic. The flow passing across the cage impinges on itself and so turbulence and throttling wear are dissipated in the centre of the valve and not on valve outlet. The Valve is provided with retaining sleeve.
- Erosion Resistant Trim - Valve Trim can be supplied in Hardened Stainless Steel or Solid Tungsten Carbide to provide the best wearing resistance
- Metal to Metal Sealing - Without soft parts it is improved sealing performance with any process fluid
- Position Indicator - AISI 316 SS Engraved Position Indicator available in Bean Size (1/64") scale
- Locking Device - Stem Locking device provides safe valve positioning and holding the set point
- No Threads in Valve Body - Trim Components are not Screwed in the Valve Body in order to facilitate disassembly
- Proprietary Stem Packing Design - QUAM experience have been put in a special Stem Packing design for Smooth Operation, long life service and low emissions
- Actuator Characteristics - Electric Actuators are out of QUAM's Production Range. However, they can be supplied according to End User's requested actuator specifications.
- Exceed PR-2 Requirements - PCE Series Choke valves performance exceed API-6A PR-2 requirements
- Exceptional Flow Control - Valve Trim is designed to perform an accurate Flow Control
- Customized End to End Dimensions - The possibility to customize end to end dimensions allow the users an easy repalcement without pipeworks
- Heavy Duty Construction - Valve is specially designed to improve reliability, Italian origin of Forging materials is the guarantee of Valve quality
- Easy & Safe Maintenance - Special considerations in design are made to permit a safe disassembly of the pressure containing components
- No Special Tools - PCE valves disassembly can be executed without any Special Tool, only Standard Wrenches are requested
- 100% ITALIAN MANUFACTURING - QUAM Valves are Engineered and Manufactured entirely in Italy
|Clockwise to Reduce Flow
|Valve Size Range
|API-6A From 1 13/16" through 11"
ANSI From 2" through 12"
|Valve Pressure Ratings
|API-6A From 2.000 through 20.000 PSI
ANSI From 150 through 2500 lbs
|Flanged, Studded, Buttweld, Hub or Customized Connections, Hummer union
|Oil, Natural Gas, Water and any combination of them
|-60 °C to +250 °C
|ANSI/FCI Class IV as standard
Class V & VI available on request