A WHCP is a Hydraulic Control System that provides control over the topside Christmas Trees.
Wellhead control panels automatically close the well safety valves in response to alarm conditions requiring shut-off. Valves can be closed either manually or automatically, from the panel or remotely.
WHCPs are available with a wide selection of options for single or multi-well configurations.
QUAM WHCPs are specifically designed using the most state-of-the-art design technologies and components and according to Customer's Specification.
SINGLE-WELL CONTROL PANEL
It is designed to operate one subsurface safety valve and up to two hydraulic or pneumatic actuated surface safety valves for any type of well.
MULTI-WELL CONTROL PANEL
It is designed with the same features of the single-well panel but is able to control safety valves on several wells.
QUAM multi-well control panels can incorporate removable and interchangeable well control modules, each controlling a single well that can be easily isolated and removed.
- ATEX 2014-34-EU
- Single-Well Control Panel - Designed to operate on one well only
- Multi-Well Control Panel - Designed to operate on several wells
- Design - QUAM WHCP are designed as a fully enclosed assembly with or without the Hydraulic Power Unit, providing a common source of hydraulic power in order to control single or multi-well systems.
- Accessories - Only high quality components are installed inside our WHCP. QUAM manufactures a complete series of accessories for Wellhead Completion
- Fail Safe Design - Reliable valve shutdown capability
- Heavy Duty Construction - For long life service
- Easy Maintenance - Modular design to simplify maintenance
- Service - Proven Field Service
- 100% ITALIAN MANUFACTURING
- WHCP Rating - Up to 15000 PSI Rating
- Design - Single or Multi-well modular design
- Power Supply - Electric or pneumatic